At any time, while we hold or process your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access: You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold on you.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to correct any data we hold on you that are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten: In some cases, you can ask for the data we hold on you to be erased from our files.
- Right to restriction of processing: Where certain conditions apply to have the right to restrict processing.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to transfer the data in our possession to another organization as long as these data are stored in digital format.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to certain types of processing such as e.g. direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling.
- Right to appeal to the judicial authority: If CCI SpA refuses your request based on rights of access, we will give you the reasons. You will have the right to appeal to the judicial authority, as described in the next clause.
Contact details are provided below:
Data protection officer contact details
Via Regona 3 – 26026 Pizzighettone (CR)
Telephone: +39 0372 738311
Italian national data protection authority contact details
According to the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), personal data are defined as: “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.”
How we use your information
Why does CCI SpA need to collect and store my personal data?
To enable us to provide you with a service, we need to collect personal data for the purpose of matching and/or providing detailed services. In any case, we undertake to guarantee that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose and does not intrude on your privacy. If you are contacted for marketing purposes, CCI SpA will ask you for further consent.
Will CCI SpA communicate my personal data to others?
We may transfer your personal data to third parties that provide services on behalf of the company in the course of the relationship (data processors). Any third parties with which we share your data are obliged to store them safely and use them only to provide the service they are providing on our behalf. When they no longer need your data to provide this service, they will erase them in line with CCI SpA’s procedures. If we need to transfer your sensitive personal data to third parties, we will only do so after having obtained your consent, unless legally required to do otherwise.
How does CCI SpA use the personal data concerning me?
CCI SpA will process (collect, store, and use) the information provided in a way compatible with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will do everything possible to keep your information accurate and up to date and not hold it for a period longer than necessary. CCI SpA is required to keep certain information in accordance with the law, such as the information required for income tax or for investigations. The period during which some types of personal data are stored may also be stipulated by specific requirements of the business sector or by agreed practices. Personal data may be kept beyond these periods depending on specific business needs.
Under what circumstances will CCI SpA contact me?
Our aim is to avoid interfering and we are committed to only asking relevant and useful questions. Moreover, the information provided will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimize the risk of unauthorized access or disclosure.
Can I access the personal data the organization holds on me?
Upon your request, CCI SpA can confirm what information we hold on you and how it is processed.
If CCI SpA holds personal data concerning you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and contact details of the person or organization that has determined how and why the data are processed.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where appropriate.
- The purposes of the processing as well as the legal basis for the processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of CCI SpA or a third party, information concerning these interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, archived, and processed.
- Recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may or might be communicated.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organization, information on how we ensure that this occurs securely. The EU has approved the sending of personal data to some countries because they meet minimum data protection standards. In other cases, we will ensure that specific measures are in place to protect your information.
- How long your data will be stored.
- Details on your rights to rectify, erase, restrict, or object to processing.
- Information on your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- If the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether the data subject is obliged to provide the personal data and of the possible consequences of failure to provide such data.
- The source of the personal data if they were not collected directly from you.
- All the details and information on the automated decision-making process, such as profiling, and meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing.
Which identity documents will I need to provide to access this service?
CCI SpA accepts the following documents when information about your personal data is requested:
To exercise your right of access, you may use the data access form provided.
How can I withdraw my consent to the processing of my personal data?
To exercise your right of access, you may use the data withdrawal form provided.